With National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures, Alternate ROOTS, First Peoples Fund, and other national networks, Roadside Theater is currently exploring the development of a national coalition for policy and education with cultural equity as its fundamental principle.
A 2014 Coalition for Cultural Equity
Roadside Theater advocates for cultural equity -- that all people everywhere have the right to inherit and develop their intellectual, emotional, material, and spiritual traditions.
- About: Cultural Equity, a Defining Issue for the 21st Century
- Booklet: Voices from the Cultural Battlefront, Organizing for Equity
- Audio: Recorded Conversations
- Photos: Voices from the Cultural Battlefront Forum, Los Angeles, 2008
- Photos: Voices from the Cultural Battlefront Forum, New Orleans 2007
- Article: Voices from the Battlefront: Achieving Cultural Equity Through Critical Analysis
- Essay: 30 Years and Counting: A Context for Building a Shared Cross-Cultural Commons
- Essay: Appalachia, Democracy, and Cultural Equity
- Book: Journeys Home: Revealing a Zuni-Appalachia Collaboration
- A Short Story of Multi-Culturalism
- Toward A Durable Pluralism
- Video: Open Windows - an American Festival of Music, Theater, and Dance